• U.S. 63 at the Boone/Callaway County line: A northbound lane is closed, and work is expected to began yesterday to clear a rockslide from the right-of-way.
• Stadium Boulevard at Interstate 70: There is construction of a diverging diamond interchange, which may cause periodic street and lane closures and delays. Construction is scheduled to be completed in winter of 2014.
• Route Z at I-70: Bridge replacement, shoulder widening, roundabout construction and resurfacing began this week. The overpass will be closed during the construction. Route Z can be accessed by taking the north outer road. Rangeline Road is accessible by taking the south outer road. Eastbound and westbound I-70 will be closed at night tonight and tomorrow. Traffic will be rerouted through the exit ramps and back onto I-70.
The entire project is scheduled for completion in August.
• I-70 over Hominy Creek west of exit 131: Bridge and pavement replacement in the westbound lanes is under way. The work shouldn’t affect traffic. The entire project is scheduled for completion in the fall.
• U.S. 63 over I-70 in Columbia: Bridge inspection in the northbound and southbound lanes are taking place this week. One northbound and one southbound lane will be open through the work area.
• U.S. 63 between Peabody Road and Hinton Road: Roadside maintenance in the southbound lanes will take place through tomorrow. One southbound lane will be open through the work area.
• I-70 Drive at Route Z: Roadside maintenance will take place through tomorrow. One lane will be open, and crews will flag traffic through the work area.