One heck of an empowering talk.
That might not be coffee in the pot. You’ve been warned.
We say goodbye to another season, and a few characters on the season three finale of Scandal.
The Roof has all the makings of your favorite spot: a cool vibe, great drinks, outdoor seating and a killer view.
Pharrell William’s song “Happy” inspired many to make response videos, including the MU’s Legion of Black Collegians.
The star of Breaking Bad announces he’s teaming up with Scribner publishing to write a memoir about his life and his six years as Walter White.Continue Reading →
Hit smartphone game is set to return and discourage people from becoming too addicted to it.Continue Reading →
The trash on East Campus is chattier than Oscar the Grouch.Continue Reading →
Marina Keegan’s powerful, posthumous collection shows the promise and talent of a woman far beyond her 22 years.Continue Reading →
As if the word being added to the dictionary wasn’t enough, people are further degrading the self-portrait by taking them at wildly inappropriate places and times.Continue Reading →
Coffee shops are noisy and, usually, rather expensive. Why, then, do people flock there to get work done?Continue Reading →
What happens when a figure skater goes to the roller derby?Continue Reading →
Local distillery Pinckney Bend won a prestigious award for their Rested American Whiskey.Continue Reading →
Anyone care for some wine or some pie?Continue Reading →
You only get once chance to pop this cherry, so make sure it’s done right.Continue Reading →
Celebrate legendary actor Mickey Rooney’s career with a look back at some of his most memorable roles.Continue Reading →
Sometimes you just want a teddy bear.Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy
- adam on Album review: The Used’s “Imaginary Enemy”
- Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- Scene & Heard: Broadway Diner is a different place in the early morning hours
- Scandal Finale Recap: “The Price of Free and Fair Elections”
- The Roof atop The Broadway hotel brings new view to Columbia
- “Happy” Videos: Legion of Black Collegians adds to Pharrell trend