The pop-emo Chicago band, famous for its hit single “Hey There Delilah,” will be in CoMo as part of its Wonders of the Younger tour, which promotes the band’s new album.
For its sixth studio release, the band decided to create a carnival-themed concept album focusing on childhood fantasy and innocence with darker undertones, obvious in songs such as “Killers” with lyrics that say, “If I were a pirate sailing the seas, would you come pillage the village with me?”
In a March 24 interview with Billboard.com, lead singer Tom Higgenson said he wanted to move away from producing singles and make something heavier and more meaningful with this new album.
Like Vox on Facebook
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy