The pop-emo Chicago band, famous for its hit single “Hey There Delilah,” will be in CoMo as part of its Wonders of the Younger tour, which promotes the band’s new album.
For its sixth studio release, the band decided to create a carnival-themed concept album focusing on childhood fantasy and innocence with darker undertones, obvious in songs such as “Killers” with lyrics that say, “If I were a pirate sailing the seas, would you come pillage the village with me?”
In a March 24 interview with Billboard.com, lead singer Tom Higgenson said he wanted to move away from producing singles and make something heavier and more meaningful with this new album.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men