If last years’ Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival left you hankering for ribs and soul music, yearn no more; the festival, which will take place Sept. 9 and 10 in downtown Columbia, is getting closer and closer. So close, in fact, that Thumper Entertainment has released part of the lineup as well as ticketing options and prices.
Two stages in downtown Columbia will feature the talents of Grammy-winning artists spanning blues, soul, country, gospel and folk. The headliners include Taj Mahal, Robert Cray, Dr. Ralph Stanley, Fitz and the Tantrums, The Robert Randolph Family Band and Sam Bush.
Excited festivalgoers can buy tickets online at rootsnbluesbbq.com on May 1. For those less eager for passes, general admission tickets will be sold at The Blue Note, Gerbes and Dillons across Missouri through the festival. For MU students keen on student charging, fear not, for the box office will also have tickets.
Pre-sale tickets are $20 for Friday, $20 for Saturday and two-day passes are $35. The early-bird sale runs from May 15 to July 1 with a $5 increase in price from the pre-sale.
General admission tickets will be $35 for Friday, $35 for Saturday and $60 for the weekend.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men