- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
As we reported earlier today, CoMo ranked no. 11 on The Atlantic‘s top 25 cities for recent grads to live list. Although we are excited to make the list, we are less than thrilled with the photo choice. Columbia is much more than a colorless street with dead trees. Nice try, Atlantic, but here is what Columbia really looks like:
CoMo residents, what is your favorite photo of Columbia? Email them to email@example.com, and we will add them to this post.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable