Grindstone Parkway in front of the Walmart. After peeking into the window using my awesome detective skills, I know tables and chairs are in the new location, but the floors are unfinished. A sign stating when the restaurant is set to open was noticeably missing from the window. I also put my Googling detective skills to work to find Babbo’s website, but it doesn’t list the Columbia location yet.I’m always on the lookout for new restaurants in town, so I was excited to see Babbo’s Spaghetteria, located on
Unfortunately, I haven’t deduced when Babbo’s will open, but I do know I’ll be there to order bruschetta when it does.
Have you eaten at the St. Louis location? Or know anything about an open date? Share your knowledge in the comments.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Ashleigh Mirto on T/F Review: Summer of Giacomo
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy
- Scene & Heard: Derby Dames full of moxie at Jefferson City’s Sk8 Zone
- New Haven’s Pinckney Bend Distillery wins at San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Game of Thrones Recap: Season 4 Episode 2, “The Lion and The Rose”
- A virgin’s guide to “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” Wednesday at the Blue Note
- Remembering Mickey Rooney with 5 iconic film roles