Grindstone Parkway in front of the Walmart. After peeking into the window using my awesome detective skills, I know tables and chairs are in the new location, but the floors are unfinished. A sign stating when the restaurant is set to open was noticeably missing from the window. I also put my Googling detective skills to work to find Babbo’s website, but it doesn’t list the Columbia location yet.I’m always on the lookout for new restaurants in town, so I was excited to see Babbo’s Spaghetteria, located on
Unfortunately, I haven’t deduced when Babbo’s will open, but I do know I’ll be there to order bruschetta when it does.
Have you eaten at the St. Louis location? Or know anything about an open date? Share your knowledge in the comments.
Like Vox on Facebook
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired