- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Start your salivating.
Five Guy’s Burgers and Fries is scheduled to open its second location in Columbia on June 25. There’s already one where you can get your burger on at 211 North Stadium. But according to Steven Hospetler, shift manager at that location, Five Guys will open its second doors later this summer in the Broadway Shops at at 2703 E. Broadway Bluffs Drive, where the Hollywood Video used to be. It had to push back its opening since February due to construction being behind schedule.
Five Guys is known for its all-American fare: no-nonsense hot dogs, hamburgers and French fries. Normal business hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., which leaves you with plenty of time to indulge in classic American cuisine.
For directions, click here.
While you wait ’til June 25, check out Vox’s restaurant guide online.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book