In need of a chill hump day unwind? Mojo’s just might have the perfect show for you.
Cheyenne Marie Mize and Vandaveer will be stopping by tonight with easy listening folk melodies and eclectic harmonies. Cheyenne will open with a solo set to promote her debut album, Before Lately. This Louisville native’s gentle yet powerful voice pairs with raw guitar plucks to create a dynamic sound avid indie listens are sure to enjoy.
Mize and her many instruments will also join indie-Americana band Vandaveer for its set. Expect this stage-packed collaboration to bring chill beats and beautifully harmonized vocals.
The show starts at 8 p.m. and costs $7.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men