In need of a chill hump day unwind? Mojo’s just might have the perfect show for you.
Cheyenne Marie Mize and Vandaveer will be stopping by tonight with easy listening folk melodies and eclectic harmonies. Cheyenne will open with a solo set to promote her debut album, Before Lately. This Louisville native’s gentle yet powerful voice pairs with raw guitar plucks to create a dynamic sound avid indie listens are sure to enjoy.
Mize and her many instruments will also join indie-Americana band Vandaveer for its set. Expect this stage-packed collaboration to bring chill beats and beautifully harmonized vocals.
The show starts at 8 p.m. and costs $7.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy
- adam on Album review: The Used’s “Imaginary Enemy”
- Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- Scene & Heard: Broadway Diner is a different place in the early morning hours
- Scandal Finale Recap: “The Price of Free and Fair Elections”
- The Roof atop The Broadway hotel brings new view to Columbia
- “Happy” Videos: Legion of Black Collegians adds to Pharrell trend