- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Excited for the Boone Dawdle? This just in: Last Days Here will be the featured film at the event.
The film follows the rise and fall (and then rise again) of Bobby Liebling, a singer and songwriter for Pentagram. Sean “Pellet” Pelletier, a devout fan, tries taking Bobby away from drug addiction and inner demons and on the road to stardom again.
The Boone Dawdle takes place on Saturday, Aug. 20 and includes a bike ride from downtown Columbia to Les Bourgeois Winery, a picnic and concert. The movie will start after the sun sets. Tickets can be purchased here.
Tagged with: boone dawdle
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book