- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Impression boutique on Ninth Street is having its grand opening on Saturday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. There will be hourly drawings, and winners can pick anything in the store to take home. All clothing will be 20 percent off, and there will be wine, punch and hors d’oeuvres to celebrate.
To read more about this new boutique and how it came to be, pick up an issue of Vox on August 18.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book