Since Amy Winehouse’s untimely death at 27 years old, her albums and singles have shot up the iTunes charts; currently, the Grammy Award-winning Back to Black is the No. 1 album and her first LP, Frank, is No. 3.
On May 30, NME reported that the British singer had completed a third album, but that its release would be delayed because of her stay in rehab. Today, Pop Dust speculated about the release of a posthumous album. For now, though, fans are obviously enjoying her jazzy, sultry voice. Listen to Winehouse’s most acclaimed tracks below.
2. “You Know I’m No Good”
3. “Back to Black”
4. “Tears Dry On Their Own”
5. “You Sent Me Flying”
6. “F*ck Me Pumps”
7. “In My Bed”
8. “Take the Box”
- The Blue Note turns 33: Richard King and Peter McDevitt share their favorite shows
- Amy Winehouse found dead
- This Week’s Album Releases
- 2014 Sundance film “Frank” follows a band on the rise
- Chicago’s Honey & the 45s brings old and new sounds to The Bridge
- G. Love and The Avett brothers collaborate on “Fixin’ to Die,” released today
Like Vox on Facebook
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired