Watch out iCarly, the ’90s are back.
At 22 years old, I remember growing up with these programs, so you can bet I’m excited. I’ve been nostalgic for Clarissa and her pet alligator Elvis for years, and I can’t wait to hear Kel ask “Who loves orange soda?” (Kel loves orange soda). Will you tune in tomorrow? What shows are you most excited to see again?
You can check out Nickelodeon’s website for times.
Like Vox on Facebook
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy