- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Warning: this content contains spoilers for those who have not read Harry Potter.
The Goblet of Hufflepuff
First appeared: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Status: Yet to be found
Harry learns of the goblet through a memory Dumbledore shows him in the sixth book. Harry believes the goblet to be a horcrux of Voldemort, but has been unable to locate it.
A horcrux is an object in which a dark witch or wizard has placed part of their soul in an effort to gain immortality. One must destroy all the horcruxes a witch or wizard has created before the witch or wizard can be killed. In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Harry, Ron and Hermione seek to destroy the seven horcruxes of the Lord Voldemort.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable