- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Looking for some quality barbecue, but don’t feel like dragging yourself off the couch? Look no further than Hickory Hills BBQ. Although located at 1210 Prathersville Rd, this family-owned eatery primarily distributes their food through Tiger’s Take-Out, so they’re just one phone call away.
Open from 6:30am until 8pm, Hickory Hills provides breakfast until 11am for those early risers, and reasonably-priced barbecue until close. At $4.50, the brisket is the most popular and most expensive item on the menu, which also includes sandwiches and sides such as cole slaw. Stop by the restaurant or call 573-356-2402 to order.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Raleigh Driggins on Get the look: Duro Olowu for JCPenney
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Jennifea Mielke on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- toning lose weight belt on Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia seeds