Got a little to say about yourself? (And I do mean a little.) Submit your six-word memoir for the Daniel Boone Regional Library’s Your Story in Six Words event. No writing experience is necessary; be as simple or as creative as you wish. Entries are accepted until July 31, and memoirs will be displayed online. Submit yours here or take it to the library.
If you’re needing a little inspiration, here are some six-word descriptions of Vox, based on our mission statement:
- Cultural tips for an urban hometown
- Hip trends for contemporary, local readers
- Underground news on the human condition
- Insight, Scene, Music, Arts, Book, Endnotes!
Like Vox on Facebook
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men