- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
There’s still time to get tickets for this weekend’s second annual Boone Dawdle — a leisurely bike ride along the lovely MKT and Katy Trails, complete with picnicking, bands and late-night films. If you’re new to Dawdling, check out the guide on How To Dawdle from the True/False website. The ride kicks off between 3-4 p.m. this Saturday from the Shiloh parking lot at 402 E. Broadway in Columbia and goes along the trail to Les Bourgeois Vineyards. Tickets start at $35 for the organized bike ride, live music, a return shuttle, a T-shirt and fun “surprises” along the trail. What better way to take in some nature, hear some good music and get your wine on at the same time! For more information, check out our previous post.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book