There’s still time to get tickets for this weekend’s second annual Boone Dawdle — a leisurely bike ride along the lovely MKT and Katy Trails, complete with picnicking, bands and late-night films. If you’re new to Dawdling, check out the guide on How To Dawdle from the True/False website. The ride kicks off between 3-4 p.m. this Saturday from the Shiloh parking lot at 402 E. Broadway in Columbia and goes along the trail to Les Bourgeois Vineyards. Tickets start at $35 for the organized bike ride, live music, a return shuttle, a T-shirt and fun “surprises” along the trail. What better way to take in some nature, hear some good music and get your wine on at the same time! For more information, check out our previous post.
Like Vox on Facebook
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy