- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
If you’re bored this weekend, it will be your own fault…Columbia’s pulling out all the stops with a free Jason DeRülo concert on Rollins St., brutally honest comedian KT Tatara at the Vu, the longest-running musical The Fantasticks at Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre and more! Check out the Vox calendar for a complete listing of upcoming events.
On another note:
Ever wonder where the umlaut came from in the hip-hop artist’s name? After all, DeRülo is from Miami, not Germany. According to an exclusive interview with Hollyoaks Music Show, the 21-year-old changed the spelling of his real name, Desrouleaux, to make it easier for people to pronounce. Pretty smart, if you ask me- we already know how Missourians like to give French names a Missouri twist, like the town of Versailles, Missouri (pronounced fur-SAILS) or Gamaliel (pronounced go-MAIL-ya). Would have liked to hear what people would have done with Desrouleaux– Da-Rolex?
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- nails art design on What makes the Weird Wake Up so weird?
- visit the next website on My name is Laura. I was #Catfished.
- Branda Scullin on What’s on your coffee table?
- Anitra Ternes on The College Culinaire Extraordinaire: 10 Halloween party food ideas
- Erin Pietig on University of Missouri lands on list of best party schools – again