- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Alternative rock duo The Black Keys, known for their catchy garage rock sound, released a new song today titled “Lonely Boy,” the first single off of their forthcoming record El Camino.
The video for the track, which was also released today, features a man dancing and singing to the entire song. This is probably not the official video for the song, but I’m guessing the clip will turn into a viral meme within the next few weeks. The man has some seriously awesome dance moves and even knows all of the words to the song.
“Lonely Boy” is the type of song that the band is best known for — incredibly catchy guitar licks and hard-hitting drums. Take a listen for yourself.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Nutri green on Five ways to make your blog just like Cracked.com
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable