Lace up your running shoes and join Tryathletics as it races for a cause this Saturday. The 8th Annual Cranberry Crawl 5K/10K will take place on Nov. 12 at 8 a.m. to raise money for the Food Bank for Central and Northeast Missouri.
All ages and running levels are welcome to participate. A free kid’s mile will take place alongside the 5K and 10K, which will cost $20 if you sign up by Nov. 10, $25 by Nov. 11 or $30 on race day. If younger kids want to run the longer races, it will cost $10.
Race Director Steve Stonecipher-Fisher says last year’s race had 227 participants, and he is expecting the same amount, if not more, for this year. There are 13 age divisions and three awards for the top males and females in each category.
The race will take start outside the Food Bank at 2101 Vandiver Dr. in front of the east entrance. Race registration starts at 6:30 a.m. until 7:45 a.m on Saturday. Early packet pick-up will take place Friday, Nov. 11 from 3-7 p.m. at Tryathletics.
For more information, call Steve Stonecipher-Fisher at 573-447-2453. Or, check out the race map.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Ashleigh Mirto on T/F Review: Summer of Giacomo
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy
- Scene & Heard: Derby Dames full of moxie at Jefferson City’s Sk8 Zone
- New Haven’s Pinckney Bend Distillery wins at San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Game of Thrones Recap: Season 4 Episode 2, “The Lion and The Rose”
- A virgin’s guide to “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” Wednesday at the Blue Note
- Remembering Mickey Rooney with 5 iconic film roles