- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
There comes a point in every art lover’s life when one looks at a work of art and asks, “What in the world were they thinking?” And more often than not, that question cannot be answered. But week after week, Orr Street Studios is providing Columbians with these answers.
“Seeing Visions” is a weekly art discussion that brings in local artists to discuss their methods, mediums and inspiration for their work.
This week’s Seeing Visions event is highlighting ceramist Greig Thompson. Thompson has a wide experience in art throughout Missouri, teaching courses on art and art history; curating and coordinating exhibits, and working as a professional artist. Thompson will answer questions regarding his inspiration, methods and unique perspective on ceramics.
The event is free and open to all. Wine and light appetizers are also available if you’re willing to donate a few bucks.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia