A quick drive-by today showed a For Lease sign on the window of the former Red Thread restaurant. The Asian eatery, located at 3401 Broadway Business Park Ct., took over that space from Flavor Factory back in August 2011. The phone has been disconnected since early December. No word on what happened. Obviously, it’s a tough location for dining spots.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Former Editor in Chief of Cosmopolitan’s four steps to a successful career
- Scandal Recap: We do not touch the first ladies
- Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer’s Night Dream” lit up Rhynsburger Theatre
- Unearthing the underground music community in Columbia
- Jennifer Lawrence’s most memorable Oscar moments of 2014