- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
A quick drive-by today showed a For Lease sign on the window of the former Red Thread restaurant. The Asian eatery, located at 3401 Broadway Business Park Ct., took over that space from Flavor Factory back in August 2011. The phone has been disconnected since early December. No word on what happened. Obviously, it’s a tough location for dining spots.
Tagged with: restaurants
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable