A quick drive-by today showed a For Lease sign on the window of the former Red Thread restaurant. The Asian eatery, located at 3401 Broadway Business Park Ct., took over that space from Flavor Factory back in August 2011. The phone has been disconnected since early December. No word on what happened. Obviously, it’s a tough location for dining spots.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men