- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Bleu Restaurant and Wine Bar will leave its corner perch next to the Tiger Hotel and will join Boone Tavern on Eight and Walnut. Bleu’s last business day in its current location will be Feb. 26 and it is expected to reopen in early April. The Oak Room, a restaurant owned by the Tiger Hotel, will take its place on the corner of Eighth and Cherry.
Read more about Bleu’s move in this article from the Columbia Missourian.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Nutri green on Five ways to make your blog just like Cracked.com
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable