Bleu Restaurant and Wine Bar will leave its corner perch next to the Tiger Hotel and will join Boone Tavern on Eight and Walnut. Bleu’s last business day in its current location will be Feb. 26 and it is expected to reopen in early April. The Oak Room, a restaurant owned by the Tiger Hotel, will take its place on the corner of Eighth and Cherry.
Read more about Bleu’s move in this article from the Columbia Missourian.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy
- adam on Album review: The Used’s “Imaginary Enemy”
- Scene & Heard: Broadway Diner is a different place in the early morning hours
- Scandal Finale Recap: “The Price of Free and Fair Elections”
- The Roof atop The Broadway hotel brings new view to Columbia
- “Happy” Videos: Legion of Black Collegians adds to Pharrell trend
- Bryan Cranston will tell all about Breaking Bad days in memoir