Bleu Restaurant and Wine Bar will leave its corner perch next to the Tiger Hotel and will join Boone Tavern on Eight and Walnut. Bleu’s last business day in its current location will be Feb. 26 and it is expected to reopen in early April. The Oak Room, a restaurant owned by the Tiger Hotel, will take its place on the corner of Eighth and Cherry.
Read more about Bleu’s move in this article from the Columbia Missourian.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Former Editor in Chief of Cosmopolitan’s four steps to a successful career
- Scandal Recap: We do not touch the first ladies
- Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer’s Night Dream” lit up Rhynsburger Theatre
- Unearthing the underground music community in Columbia
- Jennifer Lawrence’s most memorable Oscar moments of 2014