Bleu Restaurant and Wine Bar will leave its corner perch next to the Tiger Hotel and will join Boone Tavern on Eight and Walnut. Bleu’s last business day in its current location will be Feb. 26 and it is expected to reopen in early April. The Oak Room, a restaurant owned by the Tiger Hotel, will take its place on the corner of Eighth and Cherry.
Read more about Bleu’s move in this article from the Columbia Missourian.
Like Vox on Facebook
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired