Hickman High School is hosting the Fifth Annual Purple Cow Lip-Synching Competition Thursday at 6 p.m. Students and teachers will compete against each other for a chance at lip-synching stardom, at least within the walls of Hickman. All the profits from this event will go to the True Life Fund and benefit the subjects of the film Bully that is showing during the True/False Film Festival on Saturday March 3 at the Missouri Theatre.
When: Thursday at 6 p.m.
Where: Hickman High School auditorium
How much: admission is $5
Like Vox on Facebook
- Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer’s Night Dream” lit up Rhynsburger Theatre
- Unearthing the underground music community in Columbia
- Jennifer Lawrence’s most memorable Oscar moments of 2014
- How we met the mother: episode 19 recap
- New MU chancellor R. Bowen Loftin talks Texas, True/False, and his first four “jobs”