The last-minute dash to the drug store has become a cliché of Valentine’s Day gift giving, but the North Village Arts District is offering a one-stop-shop full of locally made goodies. Instead of a generic mass-produced gift, Orr Street Studio and Artlandish Gallery are featuring products made by their vendors. Artlandish will have live music by Keenan O’Brien, Missouri Weather and the Wait 5. Refreshments will also be served.
Keep an eye out for heart art from Chris McGee. Vox spotted images of his oil and acrylic paintings of hearts printed on cards during Artrageous and instantly added them to our V-Day shopping list.
Plus, to sweeten the deal, Artlandish will be giving away a handmade work of art every 30 minutes. To be eligible to win, bring a nonperishable canned food item to be donated to the food bank.
Finally, relax at PS: Gallery where Cherry Hill Massage will be offering chair massages and Purus Vodka will be pouring cocktails. Jewelry by Patty Lindbloom will also be featured; a lovely gift for yourself perhaps?
When: Friday, February 3rd, 6 p.m.- 9 p.m.
Where: North Village Arts District
Online: Facebook Event
Like Vox on Facebook
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired