Cheddar’s Casual Café will be opening in Columbia at 1010 I-70 Drive S.W. according to the Columbia Tribune.
The Texas-based restaurant plans to begin construction on April 2 and will likely be open this fall in the old Chevy’s location.
Read more about the opening in the Tribune’s article.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO