- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Irish or not, people use St. Patrick’s Day as a reason to celebrate. And it’s not all Bailey’s and corned beef either. At least not in Columbia. So whether your friends love to exercise or rock out, I’ve got some date ideas to celebrate the holiday. And of course wear green.
Catch Me If You Can 5K- A great way to get your blood pumping and your “holiday” started. It begins at 9 a.m. Saturday at Stephen’s Lake Park. So lace up your running shoes and grab some friends! You can even bribe them by treating them to some green eggs after.
McNally’s-This is by far the most popular place to be in Columbia for this Irish celebration. You can feast on corned beef and cabbage Friday and Saturday. You can even drink out of beer glass three feet tall! They’ll be open all day and night Friday and starting early at 11 a.m. on Saturday.
St. Pat’s Party at Pem’s Place- If you feel like putting on your dancing shoes come Saturday night, definitely consider Pem’s Place. They’ll have live music all night long and even a costume contest. So grab your best green garb and get ready to boogie! The show starts at 7 p.m. and there is a $5 cover.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia