- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Tired of waking up Monday morning and realizing you blew your whole paycheck over the weekend? Here are some fun and FREE (and cheap) things to do this weekend!
The biggest thing this weekend is the True/False Film Fest, and I highly recommend going downtown and simply taking in all the excitement and energy of this huge Columbia event. For a whole list of T/F-related events, check out voxmagazine.com/blog.
One free True/False event is the March March Parade. Beginning at 5:30 Friday night at the Boone County Courthouse Square, the parade will go down Ninth Street and end at the Missouri Theatre.
The Bubbas are playing at Pem’s Place this Friday night beginning at 8. Led by 13-year-old Christian Henry on the drums, he, his father and the rest of the band play classic hits from the ‘60s and ‘70s. The cost is $5.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable
- Ed Goldyn on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book