The sustainability-focused Red and Moe Pizzeria, located at 21 N. Ninth St., will close March 24 due to time demands according to the Columbia Tribune.
A new tenant to fill the space has not yet been confirmed.
Read more about the closing in the Tribune’s article.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy
- adam on Album review: The Used’s “Imaginary Enemy”