- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
The sustainability-focused Red and Moe Pizzeria, located at 21 N. Ninth St., will close March 24 due to time demands according to the Columbia Tribune.
A new tenant to fill the space has not yet been confirmed.
Read more about the closing in the Tribune’s article.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Nutri green on Five ways to make your blog just like Cracked.com
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable