- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Nationally recognized studio potter Victoria Christen is coming to the MU ceramics department for demonstrations and a lecture. Christen will be working in the Ceramics Labs in the Fine Arts Building on the MU Campus on Monday and Tuesday. She will be showing off her wheel throwing and hand building pottery techniques, as well as her decorating methods.
The artist, from Portland, Ore., will also be speaking about her work on Monday at 2 p.m. in room A118 in the Fine Arts Building. Both the demonstrations and lecture are free and open the public.
Where: Ceramics Lab A113 Fine Art Building and A118 for lecture.
When: Demonstrations March 5, 9-5p.m. and March 6 10a.m.-4p.m.
Lecture March 5, 2p.m.
- Local florists inspired by art for museum’s Art in Bloom event
- Parallel Views pairs fashion with art
- Guerilla artists wanted for Artrageous Friday
- New art-activity spot The Canvas On Broadway opening in April
- The Women of Lockerbie performances, free reading about terrorist bombing of Pan Am Flight 103
- Video: Cutie and the Boxer art demonstration
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia