- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
The MSA/GPC Box Office of MU just announced that Angela Simmons will be appearing this Saturday at the Good Music, Good Fashion event at Jesse Auditorium. This event will feature all the elements of a fashion show including models and designers with music provided by Jhene Aiko. The designers showcased in the event will by competing for a $500 Visa gift card. Click here to buy tickets for this event.
Where: Jesse Auditorium
When: April 28, pre-show begins at 6 p.m.; show stars at 7 p.m.
Cost: $17 for students, $22 general admission, $25 VIP seating, gift bag & autographed material
- Tomorrow: Earth, Wind and Fire Fashion Show
- Step by step: Make a gift bag out of Vox and a stapler
- Judging Continues for the College Photographer of the Year
- Tomorrow: Reception for Punctuation Graduating Seniors Exhibition
- PACE theater company to perform Les Misérables for disaster relief
- See This: “Pastels and Paparazzi” fashion show
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- wholesale nfl jerseys free shipping on Bonfyre: A Hot App That Shows Local Hotspots
- Fanny on True/False on YouTube
- Nutri green on Five ways to make your blog just like Cracked.com
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia