- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
A artist couple comes to Columbia to discuss their recent work. Matt Saunders and Katarina Burin wear many hats in the art world. They are artists, professors at Harvard and they run an exhibition space in Berlin. While they do have these things in common, much of their individual work is very different.
Saunders bases his work on German avant-garde film images, while Burin’s work is based more in historical architecture and her own fictional architecture as well. Each artist explores different things with their different mediums of work that they will discuss tonight at their lecture.
Where: 106 Pickard Hall, MU
When: April 27, 5 p.m.
- Columbia Art League hosts Based on a True Story
- True/False to host collaborative work by Irish installation artist
- Art about town: Surrealist insects at Cafe Berlin
- Short literary pieces are brought to life at “Hint Fiction”
- Female photographers exhibit at Stephens
- Lend a hand in creating an art installation for T/F weekend
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV