- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Columbia dining staple Booches was included on New York Magazine‘s list of the “50 State Dinners: Food Pilgrimages You Must Make This Summer,” released April 30.
This is the magazine’s second year publishing the list, which deems a restaurant in each state a worthy destination for hungry travelers. Last year, Lambert’s Cafe in Sikeston represented Missouri.
The hamburger from the combo restaurant and pool hall has previously been recognized by USA Today as one of the top 10 burgers in America and was included on the newspaper’s list of the 25 best dishes in the country.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book