- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Just when we thought we couldn’t possibly need one more e-commerce site to pin, post and share our favorite online products, Wanelo comes on the scene. Wanelo, which stands for want, need, love, is interesting because the products that appear on the homepage earned their place their through a popularity contests of sorts. More “saves” by users gives a product a higher placement on the home page. For shoppers or online denizens who always have to know what the coolest, latest, hippest, this feature is a convenient way to take one look and see what’s buzzin’ in the blogosphere. Earlier this morning, while writing this blog, lace, backpacks and summery dresses were on the top. Much like the black hole of Wikipedia links, suggested items accompany every item you look at on Wanelo so you can keep going deeper and deeper into the web of products. The site also has a Tumblr and multiple Wanelo blogs including fashion, weddings and Harry Potter curated blogs.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia