- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Where: Ragtag Cinema
Cost: Free and open to public
Understand and appreciate Italian Culture vicariously through the movie screen at the Italian Film Festival at Ragtag Cinema.
This is the first time the event is stopping by Columbia. Now in its eighth year, the film festival has grown to include 11 cities in its tour across the country.
The 2012 edition brings you the best of recent Italian cinema, including 20 Cigarettes (Pictured above), the popular anti-war movie that won 7 awards in the 2010 Venice Film Festival.
Besides established cinema, the festival will be highlighting debut films from exciting new talent. This is a golden opportunity to see the best in Italian Film. Best of all, it’s free!
- Ragtag hosts screening of Columbia short “Pitch”
- Panel: At The Edge of Truth: Hybrid Documentaries
- Art About Town: Mike Seat exhibits photos of Italy at Ragtag Cinema
- On the street: how has your True/False experience been?
- Event Preview: Local Filmmaking Celebration
- Global Sounds Music Festival comes to Peace Park Saturday
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV