With the exception of a few chilly early mornings, summer weather looks as if it is here to stay! Take full advantage of the beautiful weather while also doing your body a favor – hit the Columbia trails for a walk, jog or run! Check out these great destination trails that run all over Columbia:
- Bear Creek Trail is a 4.8 mile trail that runs from Cosmo Park to Albert-Oakland Park
- County House Trail spans 2 miles from the MKT Trail to Stadium Blvd.
- Hinkson Creek Trail runs 4.25 miles, from the MKT Trail to the Grindstone Nature Area
- MKT Nature and Fitness Trail is a whopping 8.9 miles running from Flat Branch Park to Katy Trail State park
- South Providence Pedway is a 1.7 mile trail that runs from Old Plank Road to Green Meadows Road
Take a friend or a pup to accompany you on your journey. Working out with a buddy can help the time go faster.
Like Vox on Facebook
What we’re chatting aboutart books Citizen Jane coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food football Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe restaurants review Shopping social media style T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVVV