With the exception of a few chilly early mornings, summer weather looks as if it is here to stay! Take full advantage of the beautiful weather while also doing your body a favor – hit the Columbia trails for a walk, jog or run! Check out these great destination trails that run all over Columbia:
- Bear Creek Trail is a 4.8 mile trail that runs from Cosmo Park to Albert-Oakland Park
- County House Trail spans 2 miles from the MKT Trail to Stadium Blvd.
- Hinkson Creek Trail runs 4.25 miles, from the MKT Trail to the Grindstone Nature Area
- MKT Nature and Fitness Trail is a whopping 8.9 miles running from Flat Branch Park to Katy Trail State park
- South Providence Pedway is a 1.7 mile trail that runs from Old Plank Road to Green Meadows Road
Take a friend or a pup to accompany you on your journey. Working out with a buddy can help the time go faster.
Like Vox on Facebook