- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
With the exception of a few chilly early mornings, summer weather looks as if it is here to stay! Take full advantage of the beautiful weather while also doing your body a favor – hit the Columbia trails for a walk, jog or run! Check out these great destination trails that run all over Columbia:
- Bear Creek Trail is a 4.8 mile trail that runs from Cosmo Park to Albert-Oakland Park
- County House Trail spans 2 miles from the MKT Trail to Stadium Blvd.
- Hinkson Creek Trail runs 4.25 miles, from the MKT Trail to the Grindstone Nature Area
- MKT Nature and Fitness Trail is a whopping 8.9 miles running from Flat Branch Park to Katy Trail State park
- South Providence Pedway is a 1.7 mile trail that runs from Old Plank Road to Green Meadows Road
Take a friend or a pup to accompany you on your journey. Working out with a buddy can help the time go faster.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Online Flight Ticket Booking on Tasteful or tasteless? Halloween costumes require thought
- Ashley Hughes on Custard’s last stand: Randy’s Frozen Custard
- Betty Crocker printable coupon on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- Laura on Custard’s last stand: Randy’s Frozen Custard
- Марфа on Craft Happy: Embroidery hoop picture frames