- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
The competition for female impersonators, or drag queens, took place in Columbia for the first time last year.
The theme this year is “Broadway Babies,” which is inspired by numerous Broadway musicals and costumes. All preliminary-qualified contestants will compete in male interview, evening gown and talent.
The pageant will begin tomorrow at 7 p.m., continue Friday evening and begin its final night at 7 p.m. on Saturday. Judges will name a winner and first alternate to move on to Miss Gay America 2013 in Columbus, Ohio, during October 10-14.
Where: SoCo Club
Cost: $10 the first two nights and $15 the final night (guests must be 18 or older with a valid photo ID)
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book