- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Uh, uh, we work out, apparently. Greatist.com, a website focusing on health and fitness, today released a list of the top 25 colleges that create an environments for students to live healthy, happy lives. MU ranked 17 out of 25, mostly it seems because of the MU Student Recreational Center, which we do agree is kind of rad.
Schools were ranked by the website based on availability of exceptional food, facilities geared towards fitness or health-related programming. Greatist also took into account also the overall ”happiness of the students,” whatever that means. The top three healthiest schools were UCLA, Stanford University and University of North Dakota. Other notable picks: United States Military Academy was ranked No. 9, and fellow Missouri college Washington University in St. Louis was ranked one higher than MU at 16.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book