- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
It might be pouring rain outside all weekend, but it’s definitely springtime inside PS: Gallery. Their Spring exhibit is up on the walls filling the gallery with artwork that evokes the sound of birds chirping and the smell of freshly cut grass. The reception for this new exhibit is tomorrow evening, and will feature an evening filled with art, hor d’oeuvres and wine from Sycamore Restaurant and Axial Wine. Here is some of the artwork you can expect to see at the event:
Where: PS: Gallery, 1025 East Walnut St.
When: April 14, 6 to 9 p.m.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable