- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Wondering what to see at the movies this week? Don’t worry, Vox compares two big releases coming out this week to help you decide which is best suited for you.
If you cried tears of joy when the mother penguins made it to their food source in March of the Penguins, then Chimpanzee is likely to induce the same feelings for you.
Do you love the “Pure Michigan” and Campbell’s Soup commercials with Tim Allen voice-overs? If yes, you get a whole hour and 18 minutes of Allen’s soothing syllables.
Planet Earth, though informative, didn’t have enough of a real storyline for you.
What’s cuter than a baby monkey? A baby monkey snuggling with his newfound adopted father.
The Lucky One
Remember in high school, when you really liked that one girl whom you had never even spoken to? You would relate to Zac Efron in this movie.
High School Musicals 1, 2 and 3 didn’t give you enough Zac Efron. You need more.
You own all Nicholas Sparks novels. You have read all of them. Twice. And you made a collage of the most romantic passages on your wall.
You watch The Notebook and A Walk to Remember every time they are on TV.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia