- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Perennial Artisan Ales, a microbrewery in St. Louis, has been distributing its beer in Columbia as of March. And this Thursday from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., Wine Cellar and Bistro is holding a tasting happy hour with brewmaster Phil Wymore. After the happy hour, there will be events at 1839 Tap House at 7 p.m. and Uprise Bakery at 9 p.m.
You can also try Perennial’s products at the Missouri Beer Festival on Saturday, April 7 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, visit their website.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- #NAME? on Six straight Super Regionals for MU softball
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?