- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
The District’s blog “The District Scoop” has announced that the city is considering new walkability options for some of the main intersections around downtown. The additions also have some added aesthetic benefits. Planned improvements:
- Removal of the concrete overpass at Providence Road, north of Ash. The plan is to replace this bridge with accessible crosswalks.
- The city is also talking to Columbia Public Schools about prettying up the area outside Douglass High School .
- The pedestrian bridge at Stephens College is also up for an upgrade.
- The intersection of Walnut and College is also included in the crosswalk coup.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book