Check out our guide for what to watch on television this week. We promise to never recommend One Tree Hill.
Monday: Inside the Actors Studio
When: 7:00 p.m.
Why: Catch an interview with the cast and creators of Glee. There’s nothing quite like watching James Lipton make celebrities feel awkward.
When: 7:00 p.m.
When: 9:00 p.m.
Why: If you’ve wanted to start watching this hit show, here’s your chance. They’re recapping all the crazy revenge that has happened thus far. How very thoughtful of them.
Thursday: The Pauly D Project
When: 9:30 p.m.
Why: Send Pauly D to Vegas and what do you get? Quality television.
Friday: Fast Five
When: 6:45 p.m.
Why: If you gave up on Dominic Toretto after the first film, you’re crazy. But don’t worry, now is the perfect time to embrace those huge biceps and watch the best film of the series. I’m so serious that it’s a little embarrassing.
When: 6:00 p.m.
Where: ABC Family
Why: My advice? Stay away from all the Titanic stuff and catch a ride on the magic carpet instead. No iceberg will bring it down.
Sunday: Rocky II
When: 12:30 p.m.
Why: In this marathon, follow Rocky Balboa’s boxing career from Apollo Creed to Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago. Watch as the storylines slowly become less believable with each film. And then if you want things to get worse, stick around for a showing of Sly at his dirtiest in Rambo.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy
- adam on Album review: The Used’s “Imaginary Enemy”
- Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- Scene & Heard: Broadway Diner is a different place in the early morning hours
- Scandal Finale Recap: “The Price of Free and Fair Elections”
- The Roof atop The Broadway hotel brings new view to Columbia
- “Happy” Videos: Legion of Black Collegians adds to Pharrell trend