- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Showcasing the work of six MU student designers, the Earth, Wind and Fire Fashion Show, presented by the Union Arts Council and the Student Union Programming Board is tomorrow night. Some of the designers are fine arts students at MU, so their work has more of a wearable art-feeling, says UAC fashion coordinator Rose Barkley. Other students involved are from the mechanical engineering and textile and apparel management departments. This is the first time the UAC and SUPB are working together on a fashion show. Barkley says the show is a chance for creative arts students at MU to showcase all the hard work the put into their creations, whether they are for class or not.
- Tomorrow: Reception for Punctuation Graduating Seniors Exhibition
- Slow Art Day at the Museum of Art & Archaeology
- Local florists inspired by art for museum’s Art in Bloom event
- 20 unfortunate places in CoMo to trip and fall
- Party with Mother Nature at Earth Day Festival
- Angela Simmons will be at GMGF this weekend
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia