- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
If the color of 2011 was red, this year’s It color is blue, at least at Columbia Art League. Last April the gallery hosted an exhibit with the theme of “red.” This year, the color is “blue.” Cerulean. Midnight. Sky. Teal. Tiffany. Blue comes in a variety of shades and the pieces included in the show come from a variety of mediums. The show runs through June 23, but tonight is the opening reception where you can get a look at the show in all it’s azure glory.
WHERE: Columbia Art League, 207 S. Ninth St.
WHEN: Reception: Tonight 6-8p.m, show runs until June 23
- Columbia Art League Gets a Music Upgrade
- Body piercings, custom prints and paint that smells like strawberries: What to expect at tomorrow’s Artrageous Friday
- Short literary pieces are brought to life at “Hint Fiction”
- Guerilla art takes Artrageous
- Art About Town: Mike Seat exhibits photos of Italy at Ragtag Cinema
- MU undergraduate juried exhibition winners
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia