- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
This Earth Day, the University Club of MU is hosting a three-course dinner, which will include local trout, beef and vegetables. The University Club is joining more than 100 other restaurants to participate in the Earth Dinner series, which focuses on participants reconnecting with their food and its source.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Chefs Collaborative, a national chef’s network that fosters a sustainable food system. And Organic Valley, the nation’s largest cooperative of organic farmers, will match every dollar donated by Chefs Collaborative for up to $10,000.
So whether you’re feeling earthy or you’re just plain hungry, the University Club has a dining option for you.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable
- Ed Goldyn on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book