- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Are you in CoMO this week? Are you bored? Here are 10 things to deny boredom.
- Sit in front of Stephens Lake texting.
- Look for a new place for your evening run. The University Hospital is a good one, that way people can see you.
- Take your cat on a walk at the trail. >^._.^<
- Sit on the pavement in front of Subway 9th Street.
- Wait on the bench at Shakespeare’s 9th Street and bark at anyone who makes eye contact.
- Tell someone a joke, then ruin it. Or forget the punchline at the end of it.
- Go to the mall and start walking very closely at the back of someone.
- Never stop following the person at the mall until someone calls you out on it.
- On Brother Jed’s days off, visit him and ask him what his deal is for thinking he can take a day off.
- Knock on your neighbor’s door and ask, “When’s Thanksgiving this year?”
More things you can do.
- Get into an argument with your cat while on a walk.
- Repeat #10 with ALL your neighbors.
- Don’t wear shoes for #4.
- Play a musical instruments for #4. If don’t play any musical instruments, just play it anyway.
- When #8 happens, never break/make eye contact.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV