- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
If you’re looking for more than a hotdog and a few mass produced light beers this weekend, a quick jaunt westward with the Pedaler’s Jamboree might be just what you’re looking for.
The cyclists are halfway to Boonville by now, but the two-day biking and music event, which also offers food and other family-friendly activities, still has plenty for a late-coming non-rider to enjoy. The festivities are spread out across the 30-mile journey, with live music playing at three stops between Columbia and Boonville and culminating in a five-hour concert at Boonville’s Kemper Park. Tickets for tonight’s show, which features Southern Culture on the Skids, The Hipnecks and other performers, are still available for $20 and can be purchased on site. No bikes required.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia