- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
The Magnificent Medills: America’s Royal Family of Journalism details the lives of the Medill family the first media dynasty. In 1855, Joseph Medill bought a dominating stake in the fledgling Chicago Daily Tribune and henceforth, he and his children would leave an indelible mark on journalism history. Author Megan McKinney, a Columbia native, will discuss the book and add anecdotes about the “royal” family.
Where: Columbia Public Library, Friends Room
When: Tuesday, May 8, 7-8:15 p.m.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable
- Ed Goldyn on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book