- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Alt-rock group Cracker has been added to The Blue Note‘s Summerfest lineup. The band will play on August 8 in front of the venue on Ninth Street for free, following previous acts such as Primus, Girl Talk and Ana Popovic.
Cracker has nine studio albums, the latest being the critically acclaimed Sunrise in the Land of Milk and Honey (2009). Their most popular Kerosene Hat (1993) went platinum, boasting hits like “Euro-Trash Girl” and “Low.” They’re working on an album to be released later this year, and are touring with Barenaked Ladies in the United States throughout the summer.
- From Gossip Girl to grunge goddess: Taylor Momsen and her band The Pretty Reckless release debut album Light Me Up in the U.S.
- Plain White T’s to perform at The Blue Note tomorrow
- Ben Harper’s Give Till It’s Gone was released yesterday
- Gorillaz release new album, The Fall, recorded on the iPad
- Why I’m not a secret admirer of Bullet For My Valentine’s new album
- This week’s noteworthy album releases
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV