- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Missouri summers are humid. There’s no doubt about that. Sometimes that humidity can really mess up your coif. Here are some hairstyles for the summer that will keep the hair off of your face and leave you looking chic.
This is a classic look with provides the perfect combination of professionalism and effortlessness that can be hard to achieve.
If you find fishtails hard to create, try this simpler version. The directions say to sew your hair together, but instead just use bobby pins to create this look.
This look is for those with long hair only. Just make sure you don’t tie these knots too tight.
Get out of bed and throw your hair up for a sexy and messy look. Little to no effort is required for this style.
This ponytail gives you a clean cut, classic look with a twist.
Tagged with: Summer hair
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- wholesale nfl jerseys free shipping on Bonfyre: A Hot App That Shows Local Hotspots
- Fanny on True/False on YouTube
- Nutri green on Five ways to make your blog just like Cracked.com
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia